Project and Programme
Polaris clinical trial management activities cover single projects or entire programmes:
- Expediting study start-up
- Expediting regulatory submissions and approvals
- ICF content optimisation to maximise patient engagement and speed up ethical approvals
- Vendor identification and assessment — RFI to RFP
- Multiple vendor management covering a broad range of countries, functions and work cultures
- Strategic corporate partnering and tactical implementation
- Experience-led project and programme management services
- Clinical operational consultancy support
- GCP and systems including audit services in India and SE Asia
The benefits we bring to clients derive from our collective international knowledge of planning and running trials as sponsors, site managers, CRAs, healthcare professionals and for CROs.
This means we know from all perspectives what works and what does not. It means that through collaboration and preferred partnerships with like-minded and high-performing organisations in different regions of the world, we harmonise operational and cultural working differences, harness common working practises and apply uniformity to our delivery on your behalf.
Managing time on your behalf
Polaris manages international clinical trials in real time from our base in the UK. Functionally, we work flexible hours to ensure optimum contact across continents and time zones. This translates into real-time resolution of issues and immediate knowledge transfer, thus aiding the constant momentum generated in the projects undertaken.